Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day!

Christmas morning Rick and I drove to Chesterton! The roads were dry and we had a nice quick drive. We arrived just as my dad and Andrea were returning from church. We normally take our picture at the beach in the morning, but by the time we opened presents we didn't have time. So we opened presents, ate lunch, and then went to the beach. Rick and I came back and said our goodbyes and then headed to Plainfield to see the Hurckes family. It was a great way to spend the day!


Rick in front of the Wiese Christmas tree!

My turn!

Opening presents--Webster (the cat) always sits on top of the boxes during the festivities.

My mom got a snuggie (as seen on TV). Here she is trying it on!

And how it would be to watch TV wearing it!

We were trying to take a Christmas pet picture...Jackson as Santa and Webster as an elf. They didn't really cooperate well, if you can believe that!


Then it was time for the beach!

The ground was so hard and most things were iced over when we went out. We decided to take our picture on this small dune, my dad climbed up first!


Dad, me, Rick, Andrea, and Mom!
With Hats!

Without Hats (it might be too small to see-sorry)!


The Girls!


Sisters!


Rick and Katie Pictures! There are a lot of them, but they are funny!






The boys out by the lake!

Cold, but not at all close to being frozen!I climbed up another part of the small dune (it took me two or three tries), but then I realized I had to get down and it was covered in ice.

So Andrea helped!

Mom and Dad!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: